What are the attributes of confident, autonomous, avid problem solvers and thinkers and how are those attributes cultivated and assessed through Personalized Learning and HOM?
- How teachers and students become confident, autonomous, avid problem solvers and thinkers
- How we develop and grow efficacious thinking in our students, ourselves, and our school culture through PL and HOM
- Develop action plan for your classroom/school/yourself to grow efficacious thinking
- Identification and co-creation of tools to extend understanding and growth of thinking
- Individual and collaborative reflections
Click here to download the HOM article – brief explanation of each habit.
Click here to download Understandings and Essential Questions for each habit.
Click here to be connected to co-created Frequently Asked Questions document.